Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve Nails



Given that it's New Year I think a little sparkle is in order! Here's the look my nails will be sporting tonight.


After applying a base coat of Manicare's Beginning to End, I started with a quick layer if Essie's Marshmellow.


The sparkle comes in the form of Sportsgirl's Glitter Gold. This polish is amazing. One layer provides an incredible pay-off - it's the ultimate glitter pigment. I didn't worry about a second coat of this baby so I went straight on and applied my top coat of Beginning to End.


I'm loving how gloriously glam this look is. If you can't pull off glitter on NYE then i don't know when!

I hope you all have a happy and safe new Year and get just as suitably glam as I have! 

Happy New Year!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment