Wednesday 12 February 2014

Exciting News: YouTube Channel Is Coming!


I am very much aware that my blog posts have declined recently. So first of all, I have to apologise. I know that I have already declared to get right back into it with a vengeance this year, but it hasn't happened. I'm very naughty and easily distracted - what can I say? However, I have had a little excuse lately and am so excited to share some SUPER exciting news with you all!

The Beauty List is heading to YouTube! Yep, that's right! In combination with this little blog, I will also be uploading to my upcoming YouTube channel. Basically what I want to do is maintain the bulk of the product reviews on this blog whilst also expanding a little further into fashion with some regular OOTD and the like. I want to move all of my monthly favourites, etc. to my channel so that I can talk about them with a little more ease and make it a bit more personal. Also on my channel I will be including product comparisons, various tag-like videos as well as tutorials. At this point I will be aiming to upload once a week - on a Thursday.

I am so, so, sooo excited to be bringing this to you all! It's been something I've wanted to do for some time and now I've finally bit the bullet! I hope you will all be looking forward to it as I am - if you are don't forget to subscribe and tell your friends. It'd mean the world to me if you continue to support me as I venture into the world of YouTube as you have done for my little blog here.

Get ready for the upload tomorrow!!

Rachel x

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment