Thursday 25 July 2013

Welcome & What's In My Make-Up Bag


As an introduction to me and my blog I thought I would say a little bit about myself through my make-up bag. Of course, the contents of this little bag of loveliness is ever-changing. I am constantly adding products (especially foundations) and taking out others in order to make room. Perhaps these should be read as my favourite items at the moment; I have about four different foundations that I move between regularly for starters! These are my current everyday items however, and I do love them.


 
TL - BR: Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte (Translucent 1), Illamasqua Matt Primer, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Ecru), Bourjois Blush (Frosted Rose), Models Prefer Mineral Eyeshadow Duo (Brown & Dirty), Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Metal (55 Inked In Pink).


 
Pencils in descending order: Designer Brands Lip Pencil (Baby Rose), Designer Brands Brow Pencil (Blonde), Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Pencil (Nude), Loreal Color Riche Le Khol (Azure Blue), Estee Lauder Double Wear Eye Pencil (Coffee), Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel (Transparent).


 
L-R: Rimmel Apocolips (Stella), Clinique High Definition Lashes (Black), Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum Express (Very Black).


 
Sportsgirl Bronze Me Bronzing Powder.


 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Metal (55 Inked In Pink).


 
Estee Lauder Pure Colour (Pink Parfait).


 
Models Prefer Mineral Eyeshadow Duo (Brown & Dirty).


 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer (Light Radiance), Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer (Light Medium).


 
Bourjois Blush (Frosted Rose).


 
Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte (Translucent 1).


 
Estee Lauder bag (included in a gift set).


So there are my current staples. They live soundly in their bag, ready to go when called upon. As I haven't included any please comment and let me know if you wish me to review or include swatches of any products you have seen above. This was more just a way of letting you get to know me better.

Thanks for reading and please subscribe!!


Much love,

Rachel

It's easy to find me, follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment